Welcome to AAMOC Student Portal
AMC 10/12 Exams
All AAMOC students who are in 9th grade and above are encouraged to take either A or B or both exams. Taking the exam is mandatory for all Student Teachers and it is a requirement for Student Teacher application.
Non-AAMOC students are welcome to take the exam for any available seat after AAMOC students are seated. First come - First served.
- No registeration is required.
- Exam is FREE to all students (It is part of AAMOC community service)
- Must be on time and must have a PHOTO ID to take the exam - No exception
- AAMOC Students: Must wear AAMOC T Shirt
- Non-AAMOC students: Must bring proof of current school grade level (what grade you are now).
- Students can take each exam ONLY once (can not take the same A or B exam twice - once at regular school and again at AAMOC)
- Date: Tuesday - February 2, 2016
- Time: 6:00 PM
- Location: Tappan Middle School - Ann Arbor (2nd Floor)
- AMC10/12 B
- Date: Wednesday - Feb 17, 2016
- Time: 6:00 PM
- Location: Room 2305 G.G. Brown Lab (2350 Hayward St Ann Arbor, MI 48109; U of M - North Campus). AAMOC access is limited to the room ONLY (Exploration inside connected buildings is NOT permitted).
- New students admitted MUST be in 5th grade as of fall 2015
- AAMOC program provides supplementary math education and prepares students for Math olympiad/American Math contests.
- AAMOC program requires significant student effort and one parent participation to accompany her/his child in the class on the first year (there is a good chance of not keeping up with the program if a parent is not directly involved on the first year)
- 50% of available seats are for AAPS students
- Only a parent or legal guardian can register his/her own child (make it fair to all who stand in line). Twins must bring legal proof (had issue a few years ago). Student must be present at the time of registration .At the registration time students and parents must present documentation of family relationship (parenthood), residency (for 50% of AAPS school) and proof of 5th grade status (school report, or a letter from teacher on a letterhead)
- AAMOC is an ALL VOLUNTEER registered non-profit organization. Members share cost and volunteer.
- AAMOC offers limited - NEED based - HONOR system scholarship. Scholarship does NOT apply to new students.
- Payment is required at the time of registration (AAMOC cost share $45, AAPS cost share ~$20.00, T shirt ~$10.00, Bag ~$10.00, Deposit $20.00, Text book ~$40.00)
You can login to the AAMOC student portal using your email ID as your username.
If you have questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have forgotten your password click on the Forgotten Password link on the login page.
Skip site news